Saturday 2 February 2013

Going with the flow











This is an outfit I wore sometime last week but didn't get time to post, better late than never though! I love converses because they can be worn with/look good with just about anything and they're so comfortable. Been wanting a pair of the high-top versions for agesss, so I think that will be my next treat to myself! 
I teamed these with a long skirt and denim jacket but I love that this outfit could very easily be changed into a formal/outing outfit by switching the converses to some pointy-toe heels (or cute pumps) and the denim jacket to a black blazer and.. voilaa a whole new look!! 
As I've said before (if I haven't it'll become evident very soon) I have a major obsession with coats and proud to say that I've added two babies to my collection this winter! yaay. lol. Anyway this is one of them - an oversized fur collar type which I got on sale from Debenhams. I got it a size up because size 8 was sold out but I'm glad I did because I can wear big cardigans and jumpers underneath and it still fits perfectly. 

Outfit: Coat:Debenhams|Denim Jacket:Vintage|Top:Primark|Skirt:Newlook|Tights:Primark|Belt:H&M|Trainers:All Star Converse 

Hope you like
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts :)