Saturday 8 December 2012

Black on Black















I really love putting outfits together and seeing what works for me and what doesn't..since I've never really been the creative type I guess this is where my creativity lies (if we can call it that!)lol. Well whatever it is I Love it! Been wanting to do an all-black outfit for ages and ta-daa! I dont think you can go wrong with black because theres so much you can do with it, you can dress it up or down very easily and go wild with your jewellery if you want to. Since I had nowhere special to be I chose to keep it simple and let my accessories do the talking.
What do you think? Yay or Nay??

OH- I can't not say anything about my handbag!! I'm so obsessed with this bag right now. I saw a woman on the train with it and really wanted to ask her where it was from but she got off just before I mastered the courage to stop staring at it and ask lol. So imagine how happy I was when (instead of doing an essay) I came across it whilst online shopping! The JOY! I love its snakeskin sides and the red interior..It can do wonders for any dull outfit! Hope you like :))

Outfit: Jacket:NewLook|Metallic Cardigan:H&M|Shirt:H&M|Skirt:NewLook|Jewellery:Internationale|Bag:Next

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts :)