Friday 16 November 2012

My Very first Post. Yay. Faux Fur & Leather Shorts




Embracing Winter.
As much as I hate the cold weather Its always a great excuse to stock up on new coats  (I think I have a slight obsession with coats & jackets tbh lol) ,cosy cardigans and anything furry I can get my hands on! This faux fur collar is unbelievably warm so I teamed it with an oversized jumper and an army-style jacket and was good to go! 




I love the colour red/burgundy and I think it works really well in the cold seasons paired with black - particularly if you want to avoid looking too bright but still want a pop of colour! Plus it has a christmassy feel to it. Hope you like :)

Outfit: Jacket:NewLook|Fur-Collar:Debenhams|Jumper:Marks&Spencers For Men|Shorts:H&M|AnkleBoots:Debenhams|Necklace:MissSelfridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts :)